We all love to travel, to new places, new cities in cars, buses, caravans, by air, by the sea but I have travelled everyday since I was ten through books. I have let the ocean kiss my feet on the Coast of Ipanema and nosed around in Calgary and my travel expenses have never been more than the price of a McDonald Cheese Burger. Here's my travelogue where books can be found through the countries they have taken me to. The reviews are not professional and definitely not worth putting into a book review assignment for school! They are just a string of words that tell you what I felt when I travelled to a certain place. If it suits you, you go and book yourself a trip. If not, well...we'll keep it there!

Friday, November 3, 2017


The Watcher in the Shadows (Niebla, #3)The Watcher in the Shadows by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The one thing you've got to do when everything else you're reading is extreeeeeeeeemely slow paced, is pick up a Ruiz Zafón!

When smart phones prohibit reading, when work exhausts you and reading feels like a chore, here is a writer, who will make you rediscover the comfort one exhausted brain finds in books by making words so lucid your eyes dance from one line to the second. And of course there will be a blood curling, spine chilling something in it that will make it impossible for you to keep the book away!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment